Corner Ways Surgery

020 8650 2444

Change of address

If you change your address, please let us know by calling into the Surgery to fill out a change of address form.  You will need to bring in proof of your new address in the form of a utility bill/bank statement/council tax form dated with the last 3 months. If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area.  If you have access to the internet, search for NHS Choices/GP to find GPs in your new area.